Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Heart Has Wings

My Heart Has Wings by Lisa Morales - Available on Etsy

 
On this, my 45th Valentine's Day, I am so happy that I FINALLY chose to follow my heart and my art.  Why did I wait so long?  I have to ask myself every now and then.  But then I stop and realize that all the events that brought me to this day have been little lessons telling me that I can create my life any way I choose.  But the most important part of that journey was the day that I BELIEVED that statement to be true.  I remember the day - actually, I was face painting that day - and someone asked me "How long have you been an artist?"  An artist?  WOW - that is hard to declare to yourself.  I am an artist - I am an artist - I am an artist - I had to say it to myself over and over until it finally became real.  I am an artist!
 
 
It seems lately I run across pictures and art and quotes that fit perfectly with my life's path.  I think of them as little guide post to remind me to stay true to myself.  Here is a good one that you can use when you are ready to give your heart wings.
 

The Empowered Woman - She moves through the world with a sense of confidence and grace.  Her once reckless spirit has now found its place.  Quietly, yet firmly, she speaks her truth without doubt or hesitation.  And the life she leads is of her own creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment